Email is awfully invasive, no way around it these days, but it's also awfully effective for all types of communication and response. One of the ways that I've found to get a little bit of control over the beast, while also making sure that my responses are well crafted, is to pre-write email responses to many of the common requests I receive. The idea here is to write emails that contain powerful marketing messages while you have the time and mindset to do so and not in a quick response.
Who Voted for this Story
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?