Email is awfully invasive, no way around it these days, but it's also awfully effective for all types of communication and response. One of the ways that I've found to get a little bit of control over the beast, while also making sure that my responses are well crafted, is to pre-write email responses to many of the common requests I receive. The idea here is to write emails that contain powerful marketing messages while you have the time and mindset to do so and not in a quick response.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!