Email is awfully invasive, no way around it these days, but it's also awfully effective for all types of communication and response. One of the ways that I've found to get a little bit of control over the beast, while also making sure that my responses are well crafted, is to pre-write email responses to many of the common requests I receive. The idea here is to write emails that contain powerful marketing messages while you have the time and mindset to do so and not in a quick response.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender