Email is awfully invasive, no way around it these days, but it's also awfully effective for all types of communication and response. One of the ways that I've found to get a little bit of control over the beast, while also making sure that my responses are well crafted, is to pre-write email responses to many of the common requests I receive. The idea here is to write emails that contain powerful marketing messages while you have the time and mindset to do so and not in a quick response.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?