In my last post I talked about the basics of local search — where to list your business online. Once you have your basic listings on google places, yelp, yahoo local, and bing local, you can do more to optimize your web presence for local searches. Today I’m going to discuss finding the right keywords for your business. You could spend hours researching and strategizing on how to get your website at the top of local search engine rankings. For small retail establishments, however, just some basics will go a long way.
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)