Do you cringe at the thought of marketing? Are you not sure where to get started, or how to make it effective? Here's a six step plan you can implement to tell others how you help them. Because really, that is all that marketing is, communicating the value you provide to those you're meant to serve.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!