Mao Tse-Tung understood the power of words when he wrote that “words are like little dynamite sticks in people's minds . . . .” He was talking about communism, but the same holds true for marketing. Words are much more than labels, they are potential explosions that will connect and create an emotional response. Don't let your website languish with wimpy, neutered copy. Create explosions with the power of words.
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up