Mao Tse-Tung understood the power of words when he wrote that “words are like little dynamite sticks in people's minds . . . .” He was talking about communism, but the same holds true for marketing. Words are much more than labels, they are potential explosions that will connect and create an emotional response. Don't let your website languish with wimpy, neutered copy. Create explosions with the power of words.
Who Voted for this Story
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers