Mao Tse-Tung understood the power of words when he wrote that “words are like little dynamite sticks in people's minds . . . .” He was talking about communism, but the same holds true for marketing. Words are much more than labels, they are potential explosions that will connect and create an emotional response. Don't let your website languish with wimpy, neutered copy. Create explosions with the power of words.
Who Voted for this Story
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success