Mao Tse-Tung understood the power of words when he wrote that “words are like little dynamite sticks in people's minds . . . .” He was talking about communism, but the same holds true for marketing. Words are much more than labels, they are potential explosions that will connect and create an emotional response. Don't let your website languish with wimpy, neutered copy. Create explosions with the power of words.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?