Mao Tse-Tung understood the power of words when he wrote that “words are like little dynamite sticks in people's minds . . . .” He was talking about communism, but the same holds true for marketing. Words are much more than labels, they are potential explosions that will connect and create an emotional response. Don't let your website languish with wimpy, neutered copy. Create explosions with the power of words.
Who Voted for this Story
Improved visibility seems to be a theme in Jonny Ross's evolving career. First, he ran businesses that helped others … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords