Brands are becoming worth less, if not just plain worthless. That's the theme of a series of books out this year, the newest being “Branding Only Works on Cattle” excerpted on Change This. Author Jonathan Salem Baskin argues that brands are a 20th century quirk, and are about to go back to their traditional role: names.
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment