By Rieva Lesonsky. Spring is here—whether it feels like it in your part of the country or not—and it’s time to refresh and renew. That applies to your marketing plan, too. Are you ready to shake it up and sweep out the cobwebs?
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!