By Rieva Lesonsky. Spring is here—whether it feels like it in your part of the country or not—and it’s time to refresh and renew. That applies to your marketing plan, too. Are you ready to shake it up and sweep out the cobwebs?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips