Let me start by giving you some back story to this post. I read and pointed out on twitter an article from Fast Company - here's the tweet - @ducttape: Are You Building a Consumer-Facing Company? http://su.pr/2XxE7B the customer vs culture debate rages on. The gist of the article is that sometimes you have to bend to make sure the customer is ultimately served. But, a little voice inside my head said - at what cost?
Who Voted for this Story
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success