"Increasingly, customers will connect with one another to make decisions. They will use their uncontrollable voice to do business on their terms, not yours. Brands need to heed that voice. Technology makes information, including customer dissatisfactions, available instantaneously. Technology has created a new stage for consumers to connect with one another, make new friends, and expand their network of influence. In this connected world, where information is so readily available and where people trust in a person like themselves, 'word of mouth ' is all important."
Who Voted for this Story
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup