"The day of the passive consumer has vanished. If not willingly provided with the full information they want, customers go elsewhere with little hesitation. With competitive product information just a keystroke away one the internet, customer-switching costs are now near zero."
Who Voted for this Story
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question