It's not easy. Twitter, for most people, is the chance to engage with like-minded people, or geographically similar people, or otherwise to align your interests along certain lines. Most people have a hundred, or a few hundred. Some folks feel the crush of too many tweets at around 300-1000 followers. Still others don't follow back that many people, but consent to having several people read their tweets.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform