It's not easy. Twitter, for most people, is the chance to engage with like-minded people, or geographically similar people, or otherwise to align your interests along certain lines. Most people have a hundred, or a few hundred. Some folks feel the crush of too many tweets at around 300-1000 followers. Still others don't follow back that many people, but consent to having several people read their tweets.
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog