Every business at sometime has lost a customer to a competitor. Losing a customer, especially ones that you have enjoyed a good relationship with in the past can leave you feeling many emotions such as hurt or even anger. Often, however we never take the time to find out why they have left or more importantly how we can win them back.
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!