If you’re not creating content on the web, you don’t exist on the web. A 140 character tweet is content. A 1,000 word blog post is content. A commend to a blog post is content. Your website is content. Done right, content marketing can be a valuable marketing channel for just about any type of business. This post offers 20 tips to help you create compelling, useful content that can help you to grow your business.
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?