If you’re not creating content on the web, you don’t exist on the web. A 140 character tweet is content. A 1,000 word blog post is content. A commend to a blog post is content. Your website is content. Done right, content marketing can be a valuable marketing channel for just about any type of business. This post offers 20 tips to help you create compelling, useful content that can help you to grow your business.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- Small Business Owners Should Cultivate Expertise in their Employees
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic