If you’re not creating content on the web, you don’t exist on the web. A 140 character tweet is content. A 1,000 word blog post is content. A commend to a blog post is content. Your website is content. Done right, content marketing can be a valuable marketing channel for just about any type of business. This post offers 20 tips to help you create compelling, useful content that can help you to grow your business.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic