One of the essential strategies of social media marketing is to position yourself as an expert on your topic. You can do this via a variety of methods: publishing articles, blogging, creating and posting video tutorials, podcasts or talk radio, webinars and so on. But one of the easiest and still most effective is by participating in a group — a discussion list, forum or a sub-group within a social networking site.
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!