When you have a busy blogging lifestyle, it can be difficult to even squeeze in a quick workout, even just for an hour. By the time you psych yourself up for going to the gym, you could have written two articles. Sound familiar?
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut