When choosing the colors of your business and the ensuing web site, blog, marketing campaigns/materials, don't just pull out a color wheel and spin it to win it. No, you've got to put a little more thought in than that. Believe it or now, there is a big psychology game when it comes to colors, products and buyer behavior. I'll put it to you another way: It's no coincidence that most childrens companies and products are loaded with primary colors (because kids can easily relate to those colors).
Did you ever feel unfulfilled in your job and as if life could be offering you more. These are the exact … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question