Businesses and consumers alike often consider that the risk of dealing with a new, small business far outweigh any benefits they may derive, particularly when there is a lot of money involved. One of the ways to overcome that resistance is to take small steps toward getting your customer familiar with you and the quality of your products and services.
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers