If you’ve ever tried to get a client to write a testimonial for you, you’ll know how difficult this can be – even if they’re your number one fan. The problem is, most people hate writing, and a non-urgent task like this will always go to the bottom of the list.
Who Voted for this Story
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- How Productive Are You? Check With These Keys To Productivity
- Tutorial: Increase signups to your Mailchimp newsletter in a few easy steps