If you’ve ever tried to get a client to write a testimonial for you, you’ll know how difficult this can be – even if they’re your number one fan. The problem is, most people hate writing, and a non-urgent task like this will always go to the bottom of the list.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes