If you’ve ever tried to get a client to write a testimonial for you, you’ll know how difficult this can be – even if they’re your number one fan. The problem is, most people hate writing, and a non-urgent task like this will always go to the bottom of the list.
Who Voted for this Story
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?