If you’ve ever tried to get a client to write a testimonial for you, you’ll know how difficult this can be – even if they’re your number one fan. The problem is, most people hate writing, and a non-urgent task like this will always go to the bottom of the list.
Who Voted for this Story
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine