Know your customer well. It's the golden rule. We have all heard about it. We all know it and yet so many will still take a chance picking up the phone and dialing a random with a number from a list or their CRM hoping to charm their prospect and coax them into buying. It's not just phone based, emails and direct mails are often send with a hit or miss strategy without really doing some background research on where they are headed. Even if they are not interested in buying what you have to offer right away, prospects always respect the fact that you know something about them or their companies.
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst