What I’m talking about is me. WHO I AM. Do you know who you are? Several times now I’ve played Ann Evanston’s WHO AM I game. She asks you to take a few minutes and write down a list of words of who you are. Then she sets a timer and waits. Well the first time I completed this game was at the BLP conference in September of 2010
Who Voted for this Story
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing