Far too often businesses of all sizes leave the official job of marketing to, well, the marketing department, which can also be known as the owner of the business or top sales person turned into the marketing person. But, here's a little flash - anyone associated with your business that comes into contact with a prospect or customer is performing a marketing function. So the question is - are they prepared to carry out that function well?
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog