Far too often businesses of all sizes leave the official job of marketing to, well, the marketing department, which can also be known as the owner of the business or top sales person turned into the marketing person. But, here's a little flash - anyone associated with your business that comes into contact with a prospect or customer is performing a marketing function. So the question is - are they prepared to carry out that function well?
Who Voted for this Story
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team