We spend a lot of money on business development. We spring an average of $2,000 per person to send folks to conferences and trade shows in pursuit of the almighty warm lead. We golf with our clients, with our clients friends. We buy cocktails, break bread together, all in the name of establishing favorable connections on a personal level. We hope that by being hospitable, by being gracious and personable, we can engender a level of trust and affinity for our business that will ultimately lead these clients and customers to our door first.
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy