I've shared my thoughts on branding (it's a process, an evolution and it's OK to change!) as well as recommended a really great resource to help you out if you're struggling with branding.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path