LinkedIn recently increased your marketing firepower by adding Company Pages. Similar to Facebook’s fan pages, LinkedIn’s Company Pages let you share detailed information about your company, showcase its products and services and even post updates to keep your network current on your business.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising