LinkedIn recently increased your marketing firepower by adding Company Pages. Similar to Facebook’s fan pages, LinkedIn’s Company Pages let you share detailed information about your company, showcase its products and services and even post updates to keep your network current on your business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate