LinkedIn recently increased your marketing firepower by adding Company Pages. Similar to Facebook’s fan pages, LinkedIn’s Company Pages let you share detailed information about your company, showcase its products and services and even post updates to keep your network current on your business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- 7 Step Guide To Increasing App Downloads by 300%
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Why You Should Care About Offboarding, A Lot