LinkedIn recently increased your marketing firepower by adding Company Pages. Similar to Facebook’s fan pages, LinkedIn’s Company Pages let you share detailed information about your company, showcase its products and services and even post updates to keep your network current on your business.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -