All small-medium businesses may not have an accounting department but the accounts would be taken care of by the entrepreneurs themselves. Here the business owners would be in direct and close contact with their clients. As a business owner, it is necessary that you be friendly towards your clients. However, ensure that you are professional while sending them your monthly invoices and reminders in case of overdue payments. It is always better to avoid cash flow crunch if you want to run a successful business. Recently, the U.S Postal service had made the decision to close smaller post offices and eliminate next-day first-class mail service. This is likely to affect all small business owners who rely on traditional snail mail for their businesses. Let’s take a look at a few ways by which you can avoid a cash flow hiccup.
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog