You probably know this trap, you start with good intentions to become healthier, try eating better foods and when you don't lose a lot of weight quickly you stop.With small business marketing it can be quite easy to fall into this trap. You decide you need to attract more customers so you try a few marketing tactics for a little while. When you don't get the results you anticipated you stop, only to start using other marketing tactics a few weeks later.
Who Voted for this Story
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing