Walgreens' Way to Well campaign includes one of the company's most important assets -- the cashiers. The campaign, centered around the company's mission, was clearly communicated to cashiers so that play an important role in its success.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
It's a popular fantasy. After working that same old soul sucking job for year after year, one day 9-to-5ers simply … MoreMore Contributors
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them