Publishers can complain and wistfully wish for the good old days of blog links and Google juice, or they can adapt to the new reality Twitter represents. Getting your content “ReTweeted” on Twitter (i.e. getting people to repeat what you've said, usually along with a link) can drive significant quality traffic to your site, which in turn can boost your subscriber numbers.
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine