Publishers can complain and wistfully wish for the good old days of blog links and Google juice, or they can adapt to the new reality Twitter represents. Getting your content “ReTweeted” on Twitter (i.e. getting people to repeat what you've said, usually along with a link) can drive significant quality traffic to your site, which in turn can boost your subscriber numbers.
Carol Amato launched her business career the old fashioned way, starting from the ground up. Right out of high … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares