Publishers can complain and wistfully wish for the good old days of blog links and Google juice, or they can adapt to the new reality Twitter represents. Getting your content “ReTweeted” on Twitter (i.e. getting people to repeat what you've said, usually along with a link) can drive significant quality traffic to your site, which in turn can boost your subscriber numbers.
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- How to Find Worklife Apps