At the risk of being flogged by the Internet Marketing blogosphere, I’m going to be honest with you. I know, novel idea, right? What works for another marketer and how they’ve built their success, may not work for you. In music, it can be the same with the sound or getting along with other musicians in the band. You’re trying to create that vibe and it’s either there, or it isn’t.
Who Voted for this Story
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares