At the risk of being flogged by the Internet Marketing blogosphere, I’m going to be honest with you. I know, novel idea, right? What works for another marketer and how they’ve built their success, may not work for you. In music, it can be the same with the sound or getting along with other musicians in the band. You’re trying to create that vibe and it’s either there, or it isn’t.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?