Small businesses have proven to be the spine of any economy. According to the report published by Small Business Administration, for more than a decade, 64% of the new jobs have been generated by small businesses. In the year 2011, Startup America was launched by the government to boost the growth of small businesses. Though there’s expert advice available to start your venture, funding is still an issue with many small business owners.
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think