Trade shows work. This form of marketing has been around from the time when mankind separated into hunters, farmers, fisherman and a host of other trades. Even in today’s high-tech world, the face-to-face contact made at trade shows trumps nearly every other form of marketing as an efficient way to introduce a business and products to new customers.
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product