Steve Jobs was a marketing genius that took a mediocre company and made it into what it is today. Let’s take a look at a few tips we can learn from him.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail