Marketing is the way your business brings in customers. In fact, marketer Tania Dakka prefers to use words like "entice" and "romance" to describe the impact your marketing should have on your target audience. So, if your marketing is just not having that impact, Dakka has some suggestions why. You may be committing the 5 deadly marketing sins that can kill your efforts to capture new business even if your product or service is deserving. Are you guilty of any of these things? Read on!
Who Voted for this Story
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design