If you use Google regularly — and who doesn’t? — you’ve probably noticed that the company has been using various ways to coerce you to join Google+, its incipient social network. The plugs have been pretty overt and include a call-to-action on Google’s homepage and automatic G+ registration for new Gmail accounts.
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!