Despite the challenges and concerns brought on by this season of economic slowdown, many small businesses are actually discovering that they are remaining competitive and even seeing unprecedented sales as 2008 draws to a close. What distinguishes these survivors from the rest? How can you maximize your profits this year?
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?