Understanding your customer is critical to your business. But what may surprise you is that there is a lot you can do on your own without the need for expensive research. You and all members of your team can develop skills to find out how consumers truly engage with your business and why they go back to it. Understanding your consumers’ context can go a long way to perceiving what they will want to buy next – even before they realize it. Here are ways to find your consumer’s future:
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
It's a popular fantasy. After working that same old soul sucking job for year after year, one day 9-to-5ers simply … MoreMore Contributors
- 2014 Bot Traffic Report : \"Bots now account for 56% of all website traffic\"
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed