Infographics, when made well and shared through the right mediums, can be a great form of content marketing for your business. By identifying your audience, using accurate information, and presenting your data in a way that encourages people to read through, you are providing value for potential customers and creating trust in your brand. But after you spend your resources creating a graphic or presentation, how can you be sure people see it? Here are 10 rules for creating viral infographics.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow