It’s a simple question. Let’s start with the assumption there is a market for what you do and your initial capital investment is adequate (without these basics the business is doomed even before it starts)… So why do the majority of new enterprises fail? Is it bad marketing? Too little cash flow? Poor quality (product or service)? Failure to adapt to change? These are some problems that can tank a company and I am sure if we put our minds to it, we could come up with a much longer list of problems. However, these problems are not at the root of a business’ failure, they may have caused the final death blow… but these are really symptoms to a bigger problem.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business