It’s a simple question. Let’s start with the assumption there is a market for what you do and your initial capital investment is adequate (without these basics the business is doomed even before it starts)… So why do the majority of new enterprises fail? Is it bad marketing? Too little cash flow? Poor quality (product or service)? Failure to adapt to change? These are some problems that can tank a company and I am sure if we put our minds to it, we could come up with a much longer list of problems. However, these problems are not at the root of a business’ failure, they may have caused the final death blow… but these are really symptoms to a bigger problem.
Who Voted for this Story
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question