Without good customer service, it doesn’t really matter what you’re selling. Here’s why. Customer service is, by definition, customer: a person or organization that buys goods or services from a store or business, and service: the action of helping or doing work for someone. So essentially, it is the action of assisting someone who wishes to obtain something you have, whether that be a good or service.
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)