Without good customer service, it doesn’t really matter what you’re selling. Here’s why. Customer service is, by definition, customer: a person or organization that buys goods or services from a store or business, and service: the action of helping or doing work for someone. So essentially, it is the action of assisting someone who wishes to obtain something you have, whether that be a good or service.
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team