Word of mouth is basically an expressed recommendation from a customer. For example, let's say you went to a new restaurant and thought the food, service and atmosphere were all amazing. Then today you were on the phone with your sister and started talking about the great time you had at this new restaurant and how you highly recommended it. That would be word of mouth.
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success