Word of mouth is basically an expressed recommendation from a customer. For example, let's say you went to a new restaurant and thought the food, service and atmosphere were all amazing. Then today you were on the phone with your sister and started talking about the great time you had at this new restaurant and how you highly recommended it. That would be word of mouth.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?