Word of mouth is basically an expressed recommendation from a customer. For example, let's say you went to a new restaurant and thought the food, service and atmosphere were all amazing. Then today you were on the phone with your sister and started talking about the great time you had at this new restaurant and how you highly recommended it. That would be word of mouth.
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Do you want to create a business video, marketing clip, or advertisement, but don't want to spend hundreds or … MoreMore Contributors
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed