Word of mouth is basically an expressed recommendation from a customer. For example, let's say you went to a new restaurant and thought the food, service and atmosphere were all amazing. Then today you were on the phone with your sister and started talking about the great time you had at this new restaurant and how you highly recommended it. That would be word of mouth.
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)