Word of mouth is basically an expressed recommendation from a customer. For example, let's say you went to a new restaurant and thought the food, service and atmosphere were all amazing. Then today you were on the phone with your sister and started talking about the great time you had at this new restaurant and how you highly recommended it. That would be word of mouth.
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?