Word of mouth is basically an expressed recommendation from a customer. For example, let's say you went to a new restaurant and thought the food, service and atmosphere were all amazing. Then today you were on the phone with your sister and started talking about the great time you had at this new restaurant and how you highly recommended it. That would be word of mouth.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- No Money, No Supplies, No Workers: Life for Greek Small Business
- 3 Growth Hacks You Can Apply Today
- Franchising: The Beauty Industry
- How to Overcome Negative Thoughts
- Would You Yell at a Screaming Child in Your Business?