Word of mouth is basically an expressed recommendation from a customer. For example, let's say you went to a new restaurant and thought the food, service and atmosphere were all amazing. Then today you were on the phone with your sister and started talking about the great time you had at this new restaurant and how you highly recommended it. That would be word of mouth.
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Non-Solicitation Agreement