There are a lot of people out there that believe a successful negotiation involves one person losing and the other person winning, even if no one knows it the feeling is just subliminally there for you.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach