There are a lot of people out there that believe a successful negotiation involves one person losing and the other person winning, even if no one knows it the feeling is just subliminally there for you.
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing