There are a lot of people out there that believe a successful negotiation involves one person losing and the other person winning, even if no one knows it the feeling is just subliminally there for you.
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign