By Bridget Pollack, SCORE. Whether you are already in business or looking to start one during the next calendar year, a mentor can help guide your business by providing an outside, unbiased perspective that will keep you on track towards your goals or, perhaps, offer new ideas you had not yet considered. If you have not yet created a business plan, a mentor can walk you through the process of doing so, bringing to the table years of real world business experience and having helped numerous other entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground as well. Learn more and find a mentor.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over