By Bridget Pollack, SCORE. Whether you are already in business or looking to start one during the next calendar year, a mentor can help guide your business by providing an outside, unbiased perspective that will keep you on track towards your goals or, perhaps, offer new ideas you had not yet considered. If you have not yet created a business plan, a mentor can walk you through the process of doing so, bringing to the table years of real world business experience and having helped numerous other entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground as well. Learn more and find a mentor.
Who Voted for this Story
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"