By Bridget Pollack, SCORE. Whether you are already in business or looking to start one during the next calendar year, a mentor can help guide your business by providing an outside, unbiased perspective that will keep you on track towards your goals or, perhaps, offer new ideas you had not yet considered. If you have not yet created a business plan, a mentor can walk you through the process of doing so, bringing to the table years of real world business experience and having helped numerous other entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground as well. Learn more and find a mentor.
Who Voted for this Story
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers