By Bridget Pollack, SCORE. Whether you are already in business or looking to start one during the next calendar year, a mentor can help guide your business by providing an outside, unbiased perspective that will keep you on track towards your goals or, perhaps, offer new ideas you had not yet considered. If you have not yet created a business plan, a mentor can walk you through the process of doing so, bringing to the table years of real world business experience and having helped numerous other entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground as well. Learn more and find a mentor.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business