By Bridget Pollack, SCORE. Whether you are already in business or looking to start one during the next calendar year, a mentor can help guide your business by providing an outside, unbiased perspective that will keep you on track towards your goals or, perhaps, offer new ideas you had not yet considered. If you have not yet created a business plan, a mentor can walk you through the process of doing so, bringing to the table years of real world business experience and having helped numerous other entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground as well. Learn more and find a mentor.
Who Voted for this Story
All small business owners must get acquainted with marketing, but for Fiona McEachran it was a match made in … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success