Customer service is a highly developed art form in Japan. As foreign firms become increasingly active in the Japanese market, they face many challenges in meeting with Japanese customer service expectations.
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You