Jill and Brad discuss the top 5 ways to improve meetings. From no cell phones allowed (yes, we just said that!), no computers allowed (yes, we said that too!) to setting an agenda. We know these top 5 magic meeting methods will boost your productivity in order to stay on track and get everybody on the same page.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?