Jill and Brad discuss the top 5 ways to improve meetings. From no cell phones allowed (yes, we just said that!), no computers allowed (yes, we said that too!) to setting an agenda. We know these top 5 magic meeting methods will boost your productivity in order to stay on track and get everybody on the same page.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive