The Cost of Mediocrity is huge. This article picks up on the theme articulated in Seth Godin's new book - The Icarus Deception. Why is flying too low risky? From the CEO, right across the organization we can choose to create our best art, our best work, or we can get by, make do. But the opportunity cost of mediocrity is huge.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?