The Cost of Mediocrity is huge. This article picks up on the theme articulated in Seth Godin's new book - The Icarus Deception. Why is flying too low risky? From the CEO, right across the organization we can choose to create our best art, our best work, or we can get by, make do. But the opportunity cost of mediocrity is huge.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- 7 Step Guide To Increasing App Downloads by 300%
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities