The Cost of Mediocrity is huge. This article picks up on the theme articulated in Seth Godin's new book - The Icarus Deception. Why is flying too low risky? From the CEO, right across the organization we can choose to create our best art, our best work, or we can get by, make do. But the opportunity cost of mediocrity is huge.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review