The Cost of Mediocrity is huge. This article picks up on the theme articulated in Seth Godin's new book - The Icarus Deception. Why is flying too low risky? From the CEO, right across the organization we can choose to create our best art, our best work, or we can get by, make do. But the opportunity cost of mediocrity is huge.
Who Voted for this Story
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"