The Cost of Mediocrity is huge. This article picks up on the theme articulated in Seth Godin's new book - The Icarus Deception. Why is flying too low risky? From the CEO, right across the organization we can choose to create our best art, our best work, or we can get by, make do. But the opportunity cost of mediocrity is huge.
Who Voted for this Story
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support