JULY 08, 2013 The economy is getting better ... and employees are getting restless. So far this year, 51 percent of North American companies have experienced high employee turnover, compared to just 30 percent that had high turnover last year recent, according to a survey by global coaching, leadership development and consulting firm OI Partners. In addition, 70 percent of companies report that “retaining talent” is their biggest challenge this year.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob