JULY 08, 2013 The economy is getting better ... and employees are getting restless. So far this year, 51 percent of North American companies have experienced high employee turnover, compared to just 30 percent that had high turnover last year recent, according to a survey by global coaching, leadership development and consulting firm OI Partners. In addition, 70 percent of companies report that “retaining talent” is their biggest challenge this year.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business