JULY 08, 2013 The economy is getting better ... and employees are getting restless. So far this year, 51 percent of North American companies have experienced high employee turnover, compared to just 30 percent that had high turnover last year recent, according to a survey by global coaching, leadership development and consulting firm OI Partners. In addition, 70 percent of companies report that “retaining talent” is their biggest challenge this year.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Diane Seltzer believes you don’t have to be a big business to make a big impact. With that philosophy in mind, … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies