JULY 08, 2013 The economy is getting better ... and employees are getting restless. So far this year, 51 percent of North American companies have experienced high employee turnover, compared to just 30 percent that had high turnover last year recent, according to a survey by global coaching, leadership development and consulting firm OI Partners. In addition, 70 percent of companies report that “retaining talent” is their biggest challenge this year.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!