#Hashtags, keywords, categories, and popular related terms… these tags, we like. It’s the association of phrases that drives traffic to our websites and blogs; turns visitors into customers and customers into brand ambassadors. But tagging our businesses, the actual brick and mortar facility in which we operate out of… we don’t like.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner