#Hashtags, keywords, categories, and popular related terms… these tags, we like. It’s the association of phrases that drives traffic to our websites and blogs; turns visitors into customers and customers into brand ambassadors. But tagging our businesses, the actual brick and mortar facility in which we operate out of… we don’t like.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?