#Hashtags, keywords, categories, and popular related terms… these tags, we like. It’s the association of phrases that drives traffic to our websites and blogs; turns visitors into customers and customers into brand ambassadors. But tagging our businesses, the actual brick and mortar facility in which we operate out of… we don’t like.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle