#Hashtags, keywords, categories, and popular related terms… these tags, we like. It’s the association of phrases that drives traffic to our websites and blogs; turns visitors into customers and customers into brand ambassadors. But tagging our businesses, the actual brick and mortar facility in which we operate out of… we don’t like.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners