Does your business use e-billing? If not, it may be time to consider it. E-billing, or electronic billing, has many benefits. First, it saves paper and helps the environment, of course. In addition, it also saves your business the time needed to put together paper billing statements, and saves your customers the time of creating and mailing physical checks. Last, but not least, some sources estimate it can save you up to 70 percent of the cost of paper billing.
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product