The CEO role has become too complex. It needs to be redefine for most businesses with sales of $5m or more. It needs to be shared by creating the COO role. This post explains why and how.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!