A spiritual leader is alert to recognize the behind-the-scenes sincerity which most people-especially those struck by the glamour bug- fail to catch. While most corporations award achievers, a spiritual leader notices those free from pretence or deceit; he honours genuineness and integrity. With this as his or her guiding light, a spiritual leader is sensitive to appreciate an upright school teacher, or honour a guileless housewife more than the media hounded stars with mere superficial, theatrical skills. A spiritual leader looks for the substance of ‘goodness’ in all, and even if it’s a mere spark, he fans it and kindles the fire of positivity in them; he affirms and makes them feel worthy.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy