A spiritual leader is alert to recognize the behind-the-scenes sincerity which most people-especially those struck by the glamour bug- fail to catch. While most corporations award achievers, a spiritual leader notices those free from pretence or deceit; he honours genuineness and integrity. With this as his or her guiding light, a spiritual leader is sensitive to appreciate an upright school teacher, or honour a guileless housewife more than the media hounded stars with mere superficial, theatrical skills. A spiritual leader looks for the substance of ‘goodness’ in all, and even if it’s a mere spark, he fans it and kindles the fire of positivity in them; he affirms and makes them feel worthy.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"